Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Mama

Hey guys its me again and, as promised, today I am going to talk about what happened with Mama (I was going to do this later but because you requested this so much, here it is YOU'RE WELCOME). The story begins with me trying to survive school by looking out the window and daydreaming, when suddenly Kaleb Wallace, a man who appears to be from the school board, T.J. and Harlan Granger passed by and just as they did I knew they were up to no good. I quickly rose my hand up and caught Ms. Crocker's attention, its amazing how hard it is to grab attention of a mule, she asked what I wanted and I told her I had to go to the bathroom, fortunately she collaborated and let me go so got out of my chair and walked out of the classroom, trying not to be suspicious. As soon as I heard the such desired sound of the door shutting I quickly dashed through the school and finally got to reach Mama's classroom. I then camouflaged behind a wood pile next to Mama's classroom, in less than what seemed like a split second I was peeking into Mama's classroom. Fortunately I was just in time to see the men enter the classroom. They the started discussing about what Mama was teaching her class and said that the school board does not admit someone who teaches the opposite of what is in the school books and so, fired Mama. Whats the problem with them?! Those books lied as much as the devil itself, and just because it was written in a white mans perspective they think its right, even if they wrote that the world is not round. Now neither Mama or Papa have a job, were relying on cotton! Papa says its going to be alright but I'm scared, why does everyone hate us? Oh yeah, I forgot, our skin colour is different from theirs, oops, my mistake, they are totally right

Well This has been it for todays post, I hope you are able to help me if you are, please do
Bye!

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment