Thursday, December 10, 2015

The perfect christmas

Hey guys! It's Cassie here again for another story, but guess what, this time it's actually a merry story (see what I did there?)! So, I finally got to sit through half of the overload of tediousness of the school year, without causing any more incidents (at school) and the best part of this is that I wont have to see Miss. Crockers' stupid old face anymore for a month and a half. Also, now that christmas has passed I feel hate and sorrow have been obliterated from my mind, because my christmas presents were amazing! Uncle hammer gave me a really fine yellow and white striped coat, which warms me up in less than a split-second. My parents gave me a book, but is wasn't any old ragged book that they found lying down un the muddy trash soaked streets, it was a bright new book, called The Three Musketeers, i've read a couple of pages from the book and it seems awesome! And and guess what it had written on the front. 'This book is the property of Miss Cassie Deborah Logan. Christmas 1933'! Oh how happy I am, I wish christmas was every month, imagine that, a new book every month, oh how wonderful it would be, every month a new story full of adventures, romances, extraordinary places in the world, with plot twist every chapter. Oh how lovely it would be to live in a world like that, but unfortunately, we can't have everything we want, oh well, these still are the best presents I have ever got.


Well guys, this is the end of my christmas update, I hope yours is even better than mine and that you have an excellent new year (I probably won't post on new year so I'll just tell you know).
Bye!


- Cassie



No comments:

Post a Comment