Sunday, December 13, 2015

Answering some questions...

Hey guys, it's Cassie Logan here again! So, some of you have asked me some questions on my about me post, and I'm here to answer them. One of the most asked questions was 'What's your favourite song?' well it's 'Mad World by Hardwell' (I'll leave a link to it on the bottom of this post) I'm not really fond of the actual singing but I am absolutely amazed by the guitar in the background, I really recommend you to listen to it.  By the previous answer you might have noticed that my favourite instrument is the guitar, I don't have one though (I'm not asking for one) but I love the various types of sounds that it can make. You guys also asked when I was born, well I was born on the 20th of July of 1924. Most of you also asked about my hobbies and what I hate the most, well, the thing that most entertains me on my weekends is to play games around the cotton field, like catch or hide and seek, with my brothers and parents, I also adore reading and i'll always say yes if you ask me if i'd like to draw something with you (I will leave a picture of one of my drawings at the bottom of this post). I despise anything that has something to do with school, except the students and want to put an end to racism. 'What is your lifelong dream?', you also asked, well when I grow up I want to work as a lawyer an have the most wonderful life with my family in New York.

Well guys this has been it about the questions you asked, if you have more, plot them on the comments and maybe I will write another post like this.
Bye!

- Cassie


Mad World by Hardwell:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy70j6vtfjo


No comments:

Post a Comment